Tuesday 20 September 2011

Look Back In {Ippity} - Last Chance Sale

How about a 'Look Back Tuesday' post?

The reason why I thought I would do a little skip and hop down memory lane is that there is an


going on over at the {Ippity} Inspiration Blog and I know this is the Make The Day Special blog but I thought that stamp connoisseurs like yourselves would want to know about this last chance to get gorgeous stamps sale! Emily is one of the only distributor of {Ippity} in the UK and she is moving on and will not be stocking this range any more. 

So I thought I would show some makes where I've included some {Ippity} stamps just to remind you of the awesomeness of these stamps LOL!

So get a cuppa and a biccy and enjoy!

First up is this card from August 2010 using the {Ippity} What Matters Most Kit


Ooo then what about these mushrooms from one of the first stamp sets I got from Emily? They are from the {Ippity} Because Of You kit and I used them on an Alice In Wonderland Altered page in April 2010.


Then we have the fabulous bird on the fence stamp from the {Ippity} Totally Happy kit used on this card from September 2010.


I always did love the stamps from the {Ippity} Moon Beams and Heart Strings Kit, you can see the stars in this make from March 2010.


Then there was this card from March 2011 which uses the wonderful {Ippity} Gurnsey Gingham stamp as a back drop to the Unity Suzi Blu You Are Loved (not {Ippity} I'm afraid but still a must have!
This {Ippity} Gurnsey Gingham stamp is now £2.75 I mean come on! Think of the creative possibilities! I'm a bit of a Gingham junky!


Then there were the cute Fishys from {Ippity} Fishy Philosophy used here in March 2010.



The next to show is another April 2010 make and used the {Ippity} Simply Home kit with the {Ippity} Moon Beams and Heart Strings kit.

Ok one last one, I've got a bit carried away but just thought I would show how versatile these stamps can be with this Christmas make from 2010 using the {Ippity} Totally Happy kit which was a Summer release but I've given it a Winter spin with some embossing powder and turned the bird into a Robin.

Don't forget to check out the stamps yourself and get them whilst you still can, all of the releases are listed by release date in the sidebar on the {Ippity} Inspiration blog.

Catch you next week

No comments: