Monday 12 September 2011

Thank You!

Hi there!
I am still on a theme of 'Thank You' this week! This time I used the 'Thank You' set by Flourishes available from Emily here
Here is a page in my mini Journal...not sure if it needs anything else.....I created the background using paints, a stencil and Gesso. I wrote the words with black ink. When I  was making my ATC my Journal was open and I just thought that this flower looked very gentle and went with the words. I stamped it with Versafine and clear embossed and coloured with ProMarkers.
I was going to make a mask to use on this...but couldn't find my Post It notes!!! So I just stamped and embossed the flower and then stamped the background stamp with VersaMark and clear embossed. I coloured the background with the Adirondak inks I had out on my desk.. and water splattered! I coloured the flower with ProMarkers and they have taken on a slightly different colour over the inks, which I was quite pleased with! I stamped and embossed the sentiment and edged it with Gld embossing.
Thanks for looking, I hope you have a good Monday and I'll see you soon.

She xx

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Lovely pieces She.

Toni xx