Monday 19 September 2011

Key To Joy!

Morning...
I have a Tag to show you today.
I made it with the Store Kit 'Key To Joy' available from Emily here
I made my 'usual' background! I stamped and embossed the background 'Keys' in White and then coloured the background with Adirondak Inks, water splattered and embossed again...This gives the Tag an almost 'plastic-y' feel!  I used the 'stitching' stamp around the edge and embossed again. I've stamped the sentiment and cut it out and stuck the words individually onto the Tag. The Key is a rusty old key which I have been saving knowning that it would be used on something! The Butterfly is made using shrink plastic.
There you have it! I hope you like it.
I'll hopefully catch up with you soon, though I'm not sure when....life is a bit hectic at the moment!

Thanks for looking.

She xx

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Fabulous tag She - love the way you have done all those keys.

Toni xx

Netty said...

Terrific tag, especially love the background. x