Monday 20 June 2011

Life Becoming!

Morning! What a lovely Monday morning it is too....
Today I'd like to show you  a really quick and easy card...

I have used 2 of the Unity Store Kits, 'Life Becoming' and 'Quiet Essence' available from the lovely Emily here  I started with a 6"x6" card blank and covered it with patterned paper (I think PaperMania) and I used the lovely Scroll stamp from my most favourite kit...'The Artist In You', again available from Emily here stamped in Sage Distress Ink...I really don't know what I'd do without this kit, it's so useful! The Frame is stamped and embossed and I've just stamped and clear embossed the Sentiment. The Flower is stamped on to printed paper (K&CO this time!) twice and layered, with just a little Glossy Accents in the middle..

It is ages since I shared an Inky project with you....so I thought I'd share a Tag today....

I had so much fun making this! Didn't have any idea what I had in mind when I started, just knew which stamps and inks I wanted to use! I have used the very same kits as in the card....see that Scroll has made another appearance! I stamped and clear embossed the background stamp and one of the Flowers, then coloured all over with Distress Stains and blended Distress Inks over the top. I then 'water splattered' stamped the Bird and embossed again! The Flower is stamped onto the same paper as before and layered.
I have just embossed the Scrolls and top of the Tag with White embossing powder. All that was left was to add some ribbon!
And there you have it! Two different things using the same stamps! I love how versatile Unity stamps are!

Thanks for looking, have a good Monday and I'll see you soon.

She xx

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous card and tag ♥ What lovely stamps ♥